My Online Income March 2011

If you have been following my blog, one of my main blogs was gone, I have yet to recover from there.
 
My online income March 2011 is as below:
Nuffnang: RM---(Nuffnang ads sucks this month, not even an ads!!)
Google Adsense :USD37.60

Infolinks: USD0.76

I have started my another blog about personal development: http://freepersonaldevelopment.net/  

I hope this blog can generate more than 1000 unique visitors /day in future.


Also, I am currently working on my first e-book to teach readers on how to make money online with adsense mainly for beginners, target selling price at $4.99, around 200+pages. Hope to sell 1000 copies per year.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Target 2011:
1.Cash out Google adsense money every month
2.Generate 3 more websites with 800-1000 Unique visitors per day
 

3.Do affiliates marketing to earn more income online. 
4.Sell my 1st e-book

No comments:

Post a Comment